Saturday, August 25, 2012

Powerful Way Of Getting Your Dua Accepted

One of the most powerful ways of calling on Allah is to say the following just before your dua:

Ya arhamar rahimeen 
 (say it three times and then proceed with your dua)

Sorry I could not find the image of the Arabic verse.
The meaning of this verse is: ""Oh most merciful, out of all those who provide mercy". It is said, when you utter this verse thrice,Allah's eye/focus is on you. Imagine how powerful this verse is! Imagine Allah looking at you directly and you are asking for what you desire. It is also said, that when this verse is uttered an angel in the heaven says to Allah, "Look, someone is calling you" and then Allah's sight/eyes look at you. This verse can also be said when you are in sujood.

Brothers and sisters, as mentioned before please be sincere in your duas especially when using this verse. Try not to have distractions in your mind (sometimes it can be what did I park my car correctly or what to cook or has my download of a movie completed etc). Speak to Allah with a clear mind and you will see how well you connect with Him with no interruptions from the accursed devil.

11 comments:

  1. Assalamalaikum
    Thanks for some of your amazing posts.
    May Allah bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mashallah may allah grant us all jannah-al-firdouse and forgive us. ameen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SubhanALLAH brother plz pray for me brother plz
    My name is MOHAMMAD farhan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bhai plzz pray for my exams That k m achay nums sy pass hoajin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please pray for me also, I am getting old and need to get married, i have lost my mother and my father just wants me married to anyone, please do dua this current rishta likes me and says yes as i like him and want it to work out please, i will be forever grateful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im mohammad Pls dua me brother to understand the situation to our dunya.. And to understand about our religion islam.. Because im lazzy pls dua me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brother i need to talk to you, will please give me your gmail id. There is something worth sharing with you, you will not regret it, talking with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brother my gmail id is ahmadsohail52@gmail.com try to connet with me please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. May Allah bless you a great place in Jannath,aameen

    ReplyDelete